Returns & Refunds
It is important to us that you’re happy with your The Sneg purchase. If you’re not totally satisfied you will be able to return or exchange it.
1. Contact us within 7 days of delivery and ship items back within 14 days of delivery. We will be happy to give you a refund by the same method as your original payment. Items must be returned in new, unused and re-saleable condition and with the packaging.
2. Please contact us via What’sApp +7 919 107 4330 or email@example.com, indicating your order number and the reason for the return/exchange.
3. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the purchase. Place any unwanted items with all original packaging inside the original box.
4. If you got your delivery by special offer (shipping for $1, e.g.), full shipping costs will be deducted from a refund. Please contact us via What’sApp +7 919 107 4330 or firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify full shipping costs if needed.
5. The refund is provided within 3 days after the return package received by us.
6. Custom or personalized orders can’t be returned or exchanged.
7. It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. We will process a full refund for the faulty item. Please note that The Sneg cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost or delayed in transit.
WHAT DOES NOT COUNT AS A FAULTY PRODUCT
1. As leather is a natural product its texture, tone and thickness might be heterogeneous. There might be some scratches and natural marks.
2. We aim to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, however resolution and screen settings can affect how an item is displayed, the accuracy of colors cannot be guaranteed.
3. Deflections within 5mm for patched details and +/- 1cm for overall dimensions are acceptable for the same item code.
4. The Sneg reserves the right to make changes which benefit the latest findings (change lining fabric, hardware, e.g.)
Alsu Belova, 1/2 Burovaya st., Tver, Russia 170016
+ 7 920 171 1077